Ohmega Technologies Inc. presented a paper detailing the rising trend of OhmegaPly RCM being used in heater applications at this years Burn-in & Test Strategies conference. The conference turn out was good and the presentation appeared well received. Many thanks to the BiTS 2017 organizers for allowing us the opportunity to share. To view the presentation please click here – BiTS2017-Mahler
Ohmega Technologies Inc., has rolled out an updated website. The new site is intended to facilitate the ease of use across multiple platforms while keeping the content needed for designing with Ohmega products. Let us know what you think. Please share comments to: email@example.com.
Here is a look ahead to upcoming events that Ohmega Technologies will be participating:
- DesignCon 2017 Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara California, January 31st thru February 2nd.
- IPC Expo 2017 San Diego Convention Center, San Diego California, February 13th thru February 15th.
- IMS 2017 Hawaii Convention Center, Honolulu Hawaii, June 4th thru June 9th.
We look forward to learning how Ohmega can help resolve your most challenging PCB design projects.
Ohmega Technologies Inc. will be exhibiting at the IPC APEX EXPO 2016 show in Las Vegas, Nevada from March 15th through the 17th at booth #925. Stop by and learn more about recent developments including our 12 micron standard offering.
Ohmega has issued a new product selection guide which includes 12 micron materials. Click here to access and learn more about our offerings.
News Release: October, 2015
Ohmega Technologies, Inc., the manufacturer of OhmegaPly® embedded resistive materials, is pleased to announce the expansion of its product offering to include the following new items:
- MTR® grade of low profile, 12 micron copper in 10, 25, 50 and 100 ohm per square sheet resistivities. This addition to the OhmegaPly® product line is in response to the increasing demand for embedded resistors on layers with finer lines and spaces.
- A new A-grade of chemically resistive OhmegaPly 25 ohm per square product. The expansion of the A-grade of sheet resistivites to include the 25 ohm product provides the PCB designer with additional options for lower value resistor designs requiring more precise resistor values and excellence electrical performance.
For more information please contact Bruce Mahler at Ohmega Technologies at 310-559-4400 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ohmega Technologies Inc., is pleased to announce Segtro LTD. as local representative in Israel. If conducting business in the region and more information is needed about OhmegaPly or other Ohmega products please contact Segtro Ltd. at;
Ohmega Technologies Inc. will be exhibiting at the IMS 2015 show in Phoenix from May 19th through the 21st, booth #2312. Featured will be OhmegaPly® RF for R-cards and electromagnet absorbers.
For more information about OhmegaPly use in power dividers please click here, OhmegaPly RF_Power Dividers
For more information about OhmegaPly use in R-cards and electromagnetic absorbers please click here, OhmegaPly RF_Absorbers
Ohmega Technologies, Inc. will be exhibiting at DesignCon 2015, Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA January 28-30, 2015. Come stop by our booth #1240 to learn how Ohmega can benefit your next project.