Bruce Mahler and Dan Brandler were on hand to conduct a workshop on NiP thin film embedded resistor technology at the 2017 IEEE-MTT-s International Microwave Symposium (IMS) show in Honolulu , Hawaii. The best z wave hub was presented too, if you want to learn more about what it does, then click here. The presentation slides from the workshop, titled Printed Circuit Board Embedded Thin Film Resistors Applications and Implementation in MEMs and RF Devices can be viewed by clicking on the following link, IMS2017 Thin Film Resistor Workshop .
Read a conversation between Dan Brandler and Manuel Herrera of Ohmega Tech. with Patty Goldman and Happy Holden of I-Connect007 about the current state of embedded resistor technology and the opportunity the future holds. In addition, a technical brief about Ohmega embedded resistors used in heater applications can also be found in this issue. Click the following link to view the June 2017 issue of The PCB Magazine, The PCB Magazine, June 2017 .
Bruce Mahler was interviewed by Sierra Circuits at this years DesignCon 2017 show. In the interview Bruce gives a general overview of the Ohmega embedded resistor technology and discusses applications. The interview runs roughly six minutes and can be viewed in entirety by clicking the following link, Bruce Mahler Interview DesignCon 2017 .
Ohmega Technologies Inc. presented a paper detailing the rising trend of OhmegaPly RCM being used in heater applications at this years Burn-in & Test Strategies conference. The conference turn out was good and the presentation appeared well received. Many thanks to the BiTS 2017 organizers for allowing us the opportunity to share. To view the presentation please click here – BiTS2017-Mahler
Ohmega Technologies Inc., has rolled out an updated website. The new site is intended to facilitate the ease of use across multiple platforms while keeping the content needed for designing with Ohmega products. Let us know what you think. Please share comments to: email@example.com.
Here is a look ahead to upcoming events that Ohmega Technologies will be participating:
- DesignCon 2017 Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara California, January 31st thru February 2nd.
- IPC Expo 2017 San Diego Convention Center, San Diego California, February 13th thru February 15th.
- IMS 2017 Hawaii Convention Center, Honolulu Hawaii, June 4th thru June 9th.
We look forward to learning how Ohmega can help resolve your most challenging PCB design projects.
Ohmega Technologies Inc. will be exhibiting at the IPC APEX EXPO 2016 show in Las Vegas, Nevada from March 15th through the 17th at booth #925. Stop by and learn more about recent developments including our 12 micron standard offering.
Ohmega has issued a new product selection guide which includes 12 micron materials. Click here to access and learn more about our offerings.
News Release: October, 2015
Ohmega Technologies, Inc., the manufacturer of OhmegaPly® embedded resistive materials, is pleased to announce the expansion of its product offering to include the following new items:
- MTR® grade of low profile, 12 micron copper in 10, 25, 50 and 100 ohm per square sheet resistivities. This addition to the OhmegaPly® product line is in response to the increasing demand for embedded resistors on layers with finer lines and spaces.
- A new A-grade of chemically resistive OhmegaPly 25 ohm per square product. The expansion of the A-grade of sheet resistivites to include the 25 ohm product provides the PCB designer with additional options for lower value resistor designs requiring more precise resistor values and excellence electrical performance.
For more information please contact Bruce Mahler at Ohmega Technologies at 310-559-4400 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.