Improve reliability and functionality of your printed circuit boards with Ohmega embedded resistor technology. Ohmega has over four decades of continuous, uninterrupted production of material that has been used in everything from cameras to antennas. Stop by booth 1001 to find out if an Ohmega solution is right for your application.
Ohmega Tech. will be exhibiting at the 23rd annual CMSE 2019 conference April 16th and 17th. The exhibition will take place at the Four Points by Sheraton (LAX) Los Angeles, California. Stop by our booth and learn how OhmegaPly® embedded resistor material adds functionality to printed circuit boards and has been doing so for over four decades.
Check out our list of upcoming events and shows for 2019.
- IPC APEX 2019 SAN DIEGO, CA JANUARY 29 TO 31 , 2019
- DESIGNCON 2019 SANTA CLARA, CA JANUARY 29 TO 31, 2019
- CMSE 2019 – COMPONENTS FOR MILITARY & SPACE ELECTRONICS LOS ANGELES, CA APRIL 16 TO 18, 2019
- SPACE TECH 2019 PASADENA, CA MAY 21-22, 2019
- IEEE/MTTS 2019 (IMS SHOW) BOSTON, MASS JUNE 2 TO JUNE 7, 2019
- PCBWEST 2019 SANTA CLARA, CA SEPTEMBER 10th, 2019
Here’s to a productive 2019! We hope to see you out there.
Ohmega Technologies manufacturer of OhmegaPly embedded resistor material for printed circuit boards will be exhibiting at this years’ IPC APEX EXPO in San Diego, California. The show runs from January 29th through the 31st. Stop by booth # 212 and learn how Ohmega continues to find use in today’s applications.
Bruce Mahler recently sat down with Judy Warner of Altium during the IMS 2018 show to talk about embedded resistors. Great overview of the company, technology and applications. Visit the Altium Blog to view.
Please stop by our booth and pay us a visit at any of the following upcoming events to learn the latest trends with Ohmega Technologies:
- IPC APEX Expo 2018, February 27 – March 1, San Diego, CA.
- Del Mar Electronics and Manufacturing Show 2018, May 2 – May 3, Del Mar Fairgrounds, Del Mar, CA.
- Space Tech Expo 2018, May 22 – May 24, Pasadena, CA.
- IEEE/MTT-S 2018 IMS Show, June 10 – June 15, Philadelphia, PA.
- PCB West 2018, September 12 – September 18, Santa Clara, CA.
In addition to exhibiting at the above events Bruce Mahler will be presenting a paper at this years BiTS conference, March 4 – March 7 in Mesa, Arizona.
We hope to see you soon!
Ohmega Technologies Inc. will be exhibiting at the PCB West 2017 show September 13th at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California. Come visit us at booth number 518 to see how an Ohmega solution will work for you.
Bruce Mahler and Dan Brandler were on hand to conduct a workshop on NiP thin film embedded resistor technology at the 2017 IEEE-MTT-s International Microwave Symposium (IMS) show in Honolulu , Hawaii. The best z wave hub was presented too, if you want to learn more about what it does, then click here. The presentation slides from the workshop, titled Printed Circuit Board Embedded Thin Film Resistors Applications and Implementation in MEMs and RF Devices can be viewed by clicking on the following link, IMS2017 Thin Film Resistor Workshop .